1st Beginner Kiteboard 3.5hr Class
Availability: in stock
Kiteboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world, and for good reasons. The freedom of jumping off the water and sailing through the air like a parachute. Many Kiteboarders love traveling off to some warm tropical waters on some remote group of islands swapping stories with locals and new friends after a epic session.
We are Certified PASA Professional Kiteboard Instructors with each instructor having more than 10 years teaching experience each!
1st Beginner Lesson—3.5 Hour Class — LEVEL 0 - This is your very 1st step and starting point into the sport of kitesurfing
$380 or bring a friend add $140................. PAY CASH AND SAVE $20
Here is your chance to try out Kiteboarding in a safe and fun enviroment under the instruction of a Certified Experienced Professional Instructor. Our PASA certified kiteboarding instructors use Proven Teaching Methods and will teach you with a variety of techniques that will get you out on the water in no time and save your time and money.
|• Basics of Kiteboarding
• Wind Theory and Wind Window
• Weather Conditions & Choosing a Kite Location
• Kite Setup with a Real 4-Line Inflatable Kite
|• Flying Techniques and Skills
• Safety and Hand Signals
• Rider Responsibility and Safety
• Have Fun and Fly
WHY TAKE KITEBOARD LESSONS?
Safety for yourself and the public.The kites used to kiteboard can be dangerous in the hands of a person lacking instruction. Most spectators don't realize how much power a kite can generate. We can take you from "wanting to kiteboard" and turn you into a "Proficient KITEBOARDER".
1. Safety: Proper Lessons Make Kiteboarding a Safer Experience
for Yourself and Those around You
2. Your Learning Experience: Quickest Way to Get on the Water is to Take Our Kiteboarding Lessons
3. Money: Use Our Equipment for Lessons to Make Sure This is the Right Sport for You before You Purchase the Equipment
4. Trash Someone Else's Gear: Use School Equipment instead of Damaging Your New Equipment
5. Meet Other Kiteboarders: Our Kiteboarding Lessons Allow You to Meet Others That You Can Practice with
6. Get Cheaper Gear: Great Beginner Packages with Discounts on Equipment
7. Knowledge: Kiteboarding Lessons Teach You Valuable Knowledge
8. Learn in Safe Conditions: You will Learn at a Beginner-Safe Beach
9. Try out Different Gear: Try Out Our Gear before Purchasing Your Own
10. Peace of Mind: With Our Kiteboarding Lessons a instructor is there to help at All Times
Click here to see our Calendar or call us at: 503-791-7372
2019 LESSONS ARE GOING NOW!
Click Here to Book Kitesurf Lessons
We are lucky to be FEATURED in Travel Oregon. Travel Oregon is The official guide to Oregon travel and tourism information. Click on the Logo to Read the Article